This is an utility designed to shut down Windows computers automatically, with several working ways and fully configurable. Some of its features are:
- Shut down the computer at certain hour (e.g. at 12:00).
- Shut down the computer in several minutes (e.g. in 15 minutes).
- Shut down the computer when the CPU becomes idle.
- Several types of shut down (shut down, restart, log off, power off, suspend, hibernate and lock computer).
- Option for hang up the modem instead of doing a shut down.
- Option for set a password to protect the access to the configuration.
- Complete command line support for batch process.
- Option for capture the desktop and/or execute a program before the shut down.
- Option for run the program when starting Windows session, for daily programmed shut down.
- Immediate shut down and computer lock from the traybar icon menu.
- Option for show an alert window, which allow the cancellation of the shut down.
- Works with Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
- Dual English/Spanish version.
Downloads For Non-Members
* The file will be downloaded from an external source.
* Availability of external links, and safety, cannot be guaranteed.