EyeDefender is a freeware rest reminder designed to prevent Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) resulting from working on a computer for hours on end. Once installed, EyeDefender sits in the system tray and displays the time left until the next break. When the time for a break arrives, the program does one of the following:
- Displays a predefined picture
- Runs the visual training to relax the eyes
- Runs a default screensaver
- Displays a popup timed reminder in the system tray
EyeDefender can also help to prevent other problems related to computer use, such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) or Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS), also known in the USA as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and in Europe - Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD).
Learn more at: http://www.eterlab.com/eyes
Downloads For Non-Members
* The file will be downloaded from an external source.
* Availability of external links, and safety, cannot be guaranteed.