The liveusb-creator is a cross-platform tool for easily installing live operating systems on to USB flash drives.
* Works in Windows and Linux!
* Completely non-destructive install. There is no need to deal with formatting or partitioning your USB key.
* Supports automatically downloading various Fedora releases, as well as Sugar on a Stick "Strawberry" release
* Automatically detects all of your removable devices
* Persistent storage creation. This lets you to allocate extra space on your USB stick, allowing you to save files and make modifications to your live operating system that will persist after you reboot. This essentially lets you carry your own personalized Fedora with you at all times.
Related Free Software from Desktop Utilities category:
Record anything by double-click on desktop. It's very convenient and useful. Desktop Calendar help you manage appointments, to-do lists, schedules, and more... And,…
Restore Point Creator 2.4 Build 22
Restore Point Creator brings all of the functionality you need to maintain System Restore on your system into one program.
You can create restore points and on Vista…
Apk Downloader for Windows v1.0
Download android applications (APKs) Directly from Google Play Store to PC.
So what I'm offering you today?
What if you buy an android mobile/tablet and in…
Bring back the Classic Windows XP Start Menu to Windows 8. With one click you have access to all of your Start Menu entries. Plus direct access to the Control Panel,…
Start Menu Reviver 126.96.36.1996
Do you miss the Start Menu in Windows 8? Do you think the Start Menu in Windows 7 could be improved? Start Menu Reviver does all of this and more. The tile based system…
Hertzer Tec Jot 5.0
Hertzer Tec Jot is a free, versatile, and lightweight word processor. It is great for taking notes or reading from while having multiple windows open.
Mobogenie, like a true genie, can help you manage your apps and SMS, change your ringtones and wallpapers and download videos and games at your will. With thousands of…
A window manager. This program sits in the notification area. When a window is opened, it is tiled wherever there is room. This allows for a comfortable layout of…
Manage your Android from your PC
Organize your contacts, music, and pics from the comfort of your desktop. Transfer any file in the blink of an eye.
CPU Info Speedometer v3
The program shows the current CPU load and the current system time. To close the program click the right mouse button and select "Close". The program is written in the…