Allows you to easily search for any files in your system, and allows you to quickly set search wildcards for some popular file formats such as graphic, video, audio, archive or MS Word, MS Excel.
- Portable (the executable file NeedFileSearch.exe is necessary only).
- You can filter results by last modified time, by file attributes, by the file size.
- After you made a search, you can open the selected file with the default program by clicking "Open file" button, or press double click on file name in grid, and you can select file in Explorer, by clicking the same button.
- You can order results by any column, and copy the selected range (Ctrl+C) to the clipboard.
Files: Specifies the wildcard for scanning the files, or file names with extensions of searching files. You can specify multiple wildcards delimited by semicolon, for example: *.doc;*.docx.
Note: empty string = search by wildcard *.* - search all files. You can use the asterisk character ("*") substitutes for any zero or more characters, and the question mark ("?") substitutes for any one character.
Downloads For Non-Members
* The file will be downloaded from an external source.
* Availability of external links, and safety, cannot be guaranteed.