Open Contacts is an advanced address book program providing unified, flexible and intuitive interfaces for you to manage and lookup contact info of individuals and organizations.
* Store details in sections of data fields that are dynamically customizable, with predefined data fields.
* Associate individuals with organizations, and link organizations with departments or subsidiaries.
* Categorize contacts in hierarchy trees, and list contacts of subcategories recursively.
* Search contacts info through any data field.
* Dynamic shortcuts to telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing.
* Print contact info with built-in functions or external label printing programs.
* Import contact info from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla/Portable Thunderbird, LDIF, XML, CSV and vCard.
* Export contact info to indented text, CSV, Excel, vCard and XML.
* Attach files and photo to contacts.
* Map service with Google Maps.
* Support multilingual features.
* The program is small and green enough to run on a memory stick.
* Native supports for multiple users in Local Area Network.
Downloads For Non-Members
* The file will be downloaded from an external source.
* Availability of external links, and safety, cannot be guaranteed.