UltraExplorer is the testbed for Mustangpeak Delphi and CBuilder Components.It is designed to be the ultimate File Manager for Microsoft Windows.
The user interface is completely customizable. You can hide or show as many of the featured windows, dock them in other places or let them float as free standing windows. The same is true for the tool bars as well. You can even move buttons from toolbars to other toolbars and assign your own short cuts keys.
Some of the key features of UltraExplorer are:
* Drop Stack Window - Drop blocks of files into the drop stack for quick access later
* Favorites Window - Build a favorites tree with any object you like from the shell. The tree is fully aware of drag and drop and the clipboard. Use the objects in the favorites tree just like the normal treeview and listview controls.
* Command Line Window - Can't give up DOS and a command line? UltraExplorer has a built in command line window that stays synced with the current view of the application.
* Filter Window - Too many files to find what you want? Use UltraExplorers Filter window. Create new filter arguments by:
* dragging and dropping objects to the window
* using the selected objects in the active listview
* Folders Window - Ultra fast Folder treeview that is positionable anywhere in the application.
* History Window - User defined level of previously browsed folder. Objects in this window can be used just as in the treeview or listviews, drag drop and clipboard aware.